Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tired

I'm so tired. So tired of every single thing. Tired of hiding away from my crush. Tired of studying. Tired of deprived sleep. Tired of being so tired.

Firstly, about my crush. I always have that feeling to tell him that I like him. But at the same time, i'm really afraid of being rejected. (Because it isn't the first. It has been many times.) And every single time without fail, my crush would give false hopes. I really hate it when it is just temporary. It's a dream i've always been waiting to come true.

Secondly, there really isn't much time for me to study everyday. Thanks to my procrastination and laziness. And it's about 18 more days. And I haven't really started to seriously revise.

Thirdly, thanks to the piles of homework that never stops decreasing, i have to sleep at midnight. And wake up as early as 5:45am in the morning. And there's really barely any time for me to revise.
I'm just so tired of everything. Maybe i'm a little too stressed up and everything right now. I wouldn't be so worried and yeah. I hope I will settle down and everything after a while.

Goodnight! xx

No comments: