Friday, September 21, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAFIZAH!

HEY SHAFIZAH!! HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY!! :D ENJOY BEING 15 OKAY? :P AND MAY YOUR WISHES COME TRUE!

Sorry for that time (oh yes girl, you know what I'm talking about) the recent one and other times when I was.. a little mean and offensive. Sometimes I really just want to start a conversation with you guys so I just said some crap that make you guys hurt. How stupid and ignorant of me. I'm truly sorry for my past actions. And I won't repeat them. I pinky promise :)

It really didn't come to my mind that you guys will be so disturbed by it. I'm really starting to question myself every single day. And now, I will think before I act. And I hope that these little quarrels won't drift our friendship further, but has brought it closer.

ANYWAYS, HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE LUNCH @ SEOUL GARDEN WITH BAHJAH, FARIZAH, LETITIA, HAZIQ, CLARENCE AND ME! :D It's a memory I will never forget -because of an egg ;)-
I love you ♥ 사랑해 ♥ xoxo

No comments: