Thursday, October 4, 2012

Examinations in progress

Time really flies and the examinations has already started. So far, I've already taken 5 papers :) That means, there's only 4 more papers to go! :D heh. But, honestly, I SCREWED UP EVERY SINGLE PAPER. Apart from E Math ^^ phew. I really can't afford to screw up the other papers >< Well, I guess I have no one to blame but myself because I didn't study much. I expected myself to study for the whole month but ended up only studying the last 2 weeks. Damn. I really should stop being so lazy and procrastinate. Hate myself for being this way. Oh well. Can't rewind time anymore. I guess I have to hope for a miracle to happen that all goes well for my examinations. :) Good luck everybody! We can survive and do this! :D Gambatte! 화이팅! ;) xoxo ♥

No comments: