Monday, November 5, 2012

Marshmallow coated cereal

I guess I'm going to put up some recipes that I make myself as a snack :) This is my first one, and it's my very own one! So here goes nothing! :)

Ingredients:

Cereal (Any type will do! I'm using the milo balls for now)
Marshmallows (Not too big! Because it will puff up when you microwave it!)

Steps:

1. "Tear" up the marshmallow into smaller pieces. Then spread them out evenly, especially the bottom.

2. Microwave it! Stop until you see the marshmallow puffs up and then shrink back. WARNING: DO NOT MICROWAVE IT FOR TOO LONG OR IT WILL BECOME CHARRED!

And you're done! 2 easy steps to prepare a little snack. :) This is a little unevenly spread out. HAHA. I'm sorry. :( The marshmallow will later harden up upon cooling and everything becomes one whole chunk of cereal, sticking together. HEHE. But it will still taste nice! ;) Hope you guys will like it :D

Tune in for more next time! Bye! xo

No comments: