Sunday, November 4, 2012

My pet


Hey guys! :D
In case you all didn't know, I have pets and they are fighting fishes! HAHA
I have a very deep love for animals, especially dogs. And I can't have a dog because my grandmother doesn't like it. :( Saying it's all so furry, smelly and troublesome etc. Damn. :(

So one day, my dad asked me through the phone, "Are you interested in fighting fish?" And I went, "Yes!" HAHA

It started with only three. But now, BOOMZ. 10 FIGHTING FISHES. Not to mention 2 died. (I don't know what's the reason behind their deaths :( The reason might probably be the water.)
I was shocked by the number of breeds there were of fighting fishes. Like marble, metallic, crown tail, half moon (MY FAVOURITE. BECAUSE IT HAS BEAUTIFUL FINS AND TAIL. Top 2nd from left :D) and etc etc!

So now I kinda take care of the fishes only by cleaning up their tanks. But it's not that easy! And I'll definitely lose a little weight after changing the water for them, which makes me really happy ^^ HEHE.
I think the fun part is to catch them up with MY BARE HANDS. They will wiggle in your hand and it's body is so silky like that! LOL. I SOUND LIKE A PERV. HAHAHA!

Stay tune for more next time ;) Goodbye readers! :)

No comments: