Saturday, November 3, 2012

A.D.O.W.F (Awesome Day Out With Friends) #1 - Pool




So today, after a verrrrrrryy loooooong time, I FINALLY PLAYED POOL OMG SO HAPPY YOU KNOW!! Went with Grace, Sok Leng, Jia Hong, Bing Lun and Shi Xuan. :) Keep wanting to plan but end up not planning. HAHA. Then after an hour or so, Nina came and I was surprised! Hehe. :3 And my skills improved :D Thanks to my mentors, Jia Hong and Sok Leng~ HAHA. 师傅!

AND I WAS LIKE DAMN TAIKO(?) CAN. SEE THE BLACK BALL?! ITS WAS SUPPOSED TO GO IN LAST BUT LOOK WHAT HAPPENED HERE. SKILL LEVEL: 1,000,000,000 LOLOL

I had a lot of fun! It's like after the exams so I obviously had to reward myself with some fun right? ^^ I enjoyed myself and this is a precious memory to me. ;) I really hope we can maybe go play more~ Hehe. I think I just got myself addicted to pool. :x Whooops. Hehe.

It's getting late already~ Goodnight and goodbye! x

No comments: