Tuesday, November 6, 2012

FANGIRL


Hi! 안녕하세요! You guys should know that I love B.A.P [비에이피] (Best. Absolute. Perfect) as stated above ↑. If you guys don't know who they are, google them! :P So, I'm gonna fangirl about them :D

I love B.A.P so much bet you guys don't know. *Faints* Especially Zelo and Daehyun. When I listen to their songs, I keep want to cry. BECAUSE DAEHYUN'S VOICE SO CHARISMATIC AND ZELO'S RAP IS SO GOOD. They are like so PERFECT. LIKE SO YOUNG AND TALENTED.



I swear, DaeHyun has that face where you see it, you will fall in love with it. He really has the visuals. Hoho. Like handsome only. I guess he's like really attractive and charming stuff like that. The perfect guy sia. That time I didn't really notice Daehyun that much. Until I keep looking at him, as in when he performs live or in music videos.


Zelo, on the other hand, is a cute boy. :) He has a baby face like to the extent that he has the number 1 baby face in the kpop bands. And I was pretty intrigued by him. And boy, I was so damn mesmerised by your pink hair. (When they performed Power.)

This was screen captured xD sorry ><


As a fan, we obviously search up on their profiles. AND GUESS WHAT. ZELO HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME. ♥ YEAH. BE JELLY PEOPLE. MUAHAHAHA. AND HE'S LIKE WHAT. ONLY 16 THIS YEAR. YOUNG OR WHAT?

I really wish I can at least see them once. Just ONCE. It will make my life a happier one. Or maybe I should go for their concert. Even better.



Words can't express my love for them. Not only Zelo and Daehyun, but the whole group. B.A.P. Zelo, Dae Hyun, Jong Up, Yong Guk, Him Chan and Young Jae. ♥ You will always be my number 1 bias. You will always be my best, absolute, perfect kpop boyband group. 사랑해 ♥♥

P.S I want to marry Zelo. LOL. He is my husband! 내 남편! ㅋㅋ

Goodbye! 안녕계세요! xxxxx

No comments: