Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Being A Secondary 4 Student

Sorry I haven't been updating as much as last time. Just really busy and I didn't really know what to post :( Anyways..

Time really flies doesn't it? I remember being a Secondary 1 student like it just happened yesterday and in an blink of an eye, I'm already a Secondary 4 student. Which means.. OUR BATCH IS THE OLDEST AND WE GET TO RULE THE SCHOOL. HAHAHA. Just kidding :p

Well, all I can say is, there really isn't much time left. About 10 more months to O level examinations. Thinking about it just makes my stomach cringe and stressed up. :( In fact, I'm already stressed up. Everyday is just school till 3.15pm and I come home and do homework or study when I have the time. But the homework load is so much that there really is no time to rest and my bedtime has to be delayed till near midnight. And I wake up at 5.45am the next morning. Sigh.

Been through one week and I really can feel the stress and fatigue. Partly cause I don't have enough sleep to last me through the day. So.. I end up buying sweets before I go to school so that I have a little sugar to keep me awake. :p

Alrights. Enough for now. Goodbye and I hope I'll update more often yeah? xx

No comments: