Monday, January 21, 2013

BAD BADDER BADDEST LUCK ME

WHY OH WHY. WHY DID I HAVE TO FALL DOWN. WHYYYYY. HAISH. Now it's so swollen and red and hurts so badly :(

Here's how it happened...

During pe lesson today, we were playing floorball. Took turns at 3 different stations. Station 1: Physical training. Station 2: Playing with the floorball ball. But it has to roll on the floor. Somewhat like bowling. Station 3: Actual floorball game. So I started at station 2. Then proceeded to station 3. So when the game was going to end, I "dribbled" the ball while walking backwards and suddenly someone (which I think is Jasmine), intercepted the stick in between my legs, trying to get possession of the ball. And me, being some dumbass, stepped onto the floorball stick and fell and impacted straight on my left knee. Tadah.
AND GUESS WHAT?! TIMING'S SO "GREAT" TOO. COMPETITION STARTING ON WEDNESDAY WHICH IS 2 DAYS LATER OMG WHYY. And the doctor says it takes at least one week to recover.

I'm so sorry my pigheads teammates. :'( I didn't plan to fall so badly :( I didn't even expect it to happen either :( I'm so sorry I won't be able to play at the competition omg. I'm so sorry for this accident :(( I'm really really sorry D:

My very red knee after ice pack-ing it to end off the post. Hope I'll get well soon. Really want to recover
faster!

No comments: