Friday, January 25, 2013

Pigheads shall make history :')

So on Wednesday (23/01/13), B girls had a competition against Kranji and Pioneer held at Shuqun sec sch while the B boys had a competition against Nan Hua and Regent. And I'm happy and proud to announce that both the B girls and B boys won all the matches!! Yayyy!! ;)

Luckily, my leg didn't hurt so bad on Wednesday so I could play in the competition :) I'm feeling kind of guilty though. Sigh. If only I didn't play, Nina could have a chance.. I'm sorry. :(

Was really really proud and happy for the boys when they won against Nan Hua! It was a tough match they
made it! And it was the FIRST time EVER. That we have won against Nan Hua. :)

B girls have already advanced to the Nationals while the B boys have to win at least 1 more match to be able to enter the Nationals. B girls will be playing against Nan Hua on 4th Feb while the B boys will be playing against Hua Yi and Hwa Chong next tuesday(29/01/13) and Dunearn on 4th Feb :) I really realy hope the B boys can proceed to the Nationals with us :')

This is a really good chance for use to all enter the Nationals :) We shall make history guys :D Let's do our best!! Fighting!!

Today we separated to go to different schools to support the C division girls and boys. And Ee Tand, Amanda and I went to Shuqun, which was the C girls. And on the other hand, Nina, Shu Ting, Kevin, Jia Hong and Jun Wei went to Yuan Ching to watch the C boys. They camwhored a lot. HAHAHA. TYPICAL PIGHEADS.

Anyways, here are some pictures :p but all these photos were taken in Yuan Ching. And I wasn't there. So, it's mostly Nina, Shu Ting, Kevin, Jun Wei, Jia Hong. HAHAHA.

And I always seem to be damn high when I'm with the pigheads especially in the bis xD Always so noisy in the bus :p I love you guys ♥ You guys are the only people whom I can be crazy, unglam, loud and hyper xD Always so lovely :3 I will never forger such a great bunch of people like you guys ;') Thanks a lot for giving me a chance during sec 1 to change myself and be your friends. Thanks for being such great friends and a great team :') Let's work hard! :D

Enjoy and I'll update real soon! Bye! xx

Left to right: Shu Ting, Nina, Jia Hong, Kevin, Jun Wei

Gay couple :)

Back row(left to right): Boh Wen, Jia Hong, Mr Leong, Kevin
Front row (left to right): Jun Wei, Nina, Shu Ting

I personally like this picture the best cause it's so pretty :)

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE JUN WEI. PHOTOBOMBER. LOLOL

No comments: