Thursday, January 10, 2013

O Level results for 2012 graduates

The day has come for the results after a long wait of 3 months.

I was there to experience how it was gonna be like one year later when I receive my results. And then, I began to feel so stressed up. Because the Sec 4 graduates did so well. I'm really happy for them :)
However, at that moment, I felt so worried and nervous upon the thought of O levels. Damn. I guess because I'm just so lazy and I procrastinate a lot.

There's no time to lose. Got to buck up and study hard. It's not like psle. O levels is much more important than that. It determines what kind of job you're going to have in the future, how you're gonna live your life next time. It's something like "Your future lies in the 'hands' of O level results". This is how I feel, don't know about you guys. HAHA

Most importantly, I think it's crucial to set a goal and work towards it. Maybe it will be my motivation to strive and work harder. To be honest, I'm aiming for less than 10 points for L1R5. I think it's still manageable but I'll have to work extremely hard since I'm weak in some subjects.

MUST get rid of laziness >:) YES. YOU CAN DO IT SAB. JIAYOU! HWAITING! GAMBATTE! HAHAHA.

Till then! Might not be updating soon. We shall see yeah? ;) bye :) xoxo

No comments: