Thursday, January 31, 2013

Goodbye January, Hello February

It's already 31st January without me realising. So that means.. IT'S A MONTH CLOSER TO O LEVELS. OMGG. T.T

I've been pretty stressed up lately. Due to studies, cca and friends.

Having really little sleep like just 3 hours. (Which explains my panda eyes) Because I spend my time doing my homework and at times when I can't sleep (because I'm too stressed), I'll do assessment books till like 1am-2am. So yeah, really deprived of sleep.

Stressed about cca because of the ongoing competitions and my skills HAVE DETERIORATED. LIKE A LOT. So I'm really worried for the competition, afraid that I can't play well.

The 'paranoid' me is back. Everytime someone gossips or say bad things about other people, I will think that they are talking bad about me. Damn. I should really build more trust between me and my friends. I know I shouldn't be like this but I can't help it. Sigh. I'm sorry my friends, if you find that I don't really trust you. It's not your fault. It's mine. Hope this attitude of mine will vanish FOREVER.

Well, at least I've learnt quite a lot of things in Sec 4 life. Hectic schdules, ending school late, insufficient time to complete homework and coping with the learning progress. Time is limited and we have to cherish every second of it. Before we even know it, O levels will be round the corner.

Well, I guess that's all I've got to say. Shall update soon. Goodbye xx :)

No comments: