Sunday, January 13, 2013

Eagles Award and Thanks


Got the EAGLES award thanks to the whole table tennis team! Couldn't have got this award without you guys - the pigheads and the seniors and OH! And the alumnis who came to support too! Like Zhi Yu, Michele and Madeline - whether you were there at the competition or morally supporting us. Thanks to the teachers too for nominating us so we could get this award. Especially Mr Tan :) Couldn't thank you guys enough!


Dearest pigheads (Shu Ting, Nina, Ee Tang, Amanda, Geris, Yi Mei, Jun Wei, Kevin, Jia Hong and Tian Le),

     You guys are the best team I've ever met (actually the first too). Even though I was kind of anti-social in the past, I managed to break that barrier and approach you guys :) and little did I know that we will be such great friends and a great team. You guys have such good team spirit and I think we're quite bonded ^^ just want you guys to know I love you guys a lot and I'll never forget you guys :') You guys have given me some of the best memories in my life. BEST BUNCH OF PEOPLE I'VE MET.

And even if we don't win this year, it's alright :) What matters most is that everyone is there to support each other through thick and thin. Let's work hard together and get that trophy ;)

Love you guys ♥♡♥♡ muacks! xx

No comments: